[mod_python] My template script isn't working

Anton selecter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 08:23:59 EDT 2005

I have read your articles. Well written :)
I think I know exactly what particular problem I am having

As it is written here http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON-7:
"This means that if one restores an old version of a file from backup,
eg., by using "mv" command from another location, it will not reload
it and it is necessary to touch the file or restart Apache."

I upgraded to mod_python 3.2.0 but anyway bug still persists.
'if mtime != oldmtime' is in apache.py though

Here is how my files are arranged:
ftp://selecter.no-ip.org/py-homepage/