[mod_python] Mod_python can't open lib

kellie hobbs kelliehobbs at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 15:07:24 EDT 2005

Hello,

I'm using mod_python 3.1.3, and mxODBC. I can successfully connect to
our database through ODBC using Python, but when I try to connect with
mod_python, I get an error:

mxODBC.OperationalError: ('IM003', 0, "[unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't
open
 lib '/apps/progress/dlc/odbc/lib/pgpro918.so' : ld.so.1:
/usr/local/bin/python: fatal: libpgmfront.so: open failed: No such file
or
 directory", 6044)

Any ideas? The LD_LIBRARY_PATH and ODBCINI environment variables are
set exactly the same in the Python and mod_python scripts.

Thanks.

Kellie Hobbs