[mod_python] Req object shared?

Huzaifa Tapal huzaifa at hostway.com
Thu Apr 7 11:36:55 EDT 2005

Hello Graham,

Thanks for your reply.  After doing some more testing, my colleague was
able to recreate this problem only using Internet Explorer.  Pretty
much, on the form if we click the form post button real fast multiple
times, IE somehow posts multiple values for the dropdown lists to the
servers.  I was able to verify this by testing in IE and Mozilla and
this only seems to happen in IE.  I also used an IE plugin named
HTTPWatch which provides client side POST data for every request the
browser sends.

This does not seem to be an issue with the applicaiton running in CGI,
however, when running in mod_python, because the request is processed so
fast, I am guessing this becomes an issue.

Thanks for all your help.

Hozi