[mod_python] (no subject)

Vinj Vinj vinjvinj at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 10:34:54 EDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Vineet Jain [mailto:vinj at alumni.rice.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 11:31 AM
To: mod_python user mailing list
Subject: RE: [mod_python] mpservlets

Thanks for the post. I'm using mpservlet extensively
and will probably have a lot of questions over the
next several weeks. So please have patience with me.

I'm surprised that it took me so long to find
mpservlet. I've looked at all the web publishing
technologies for python several times over and am
surprised that I jsut stumbled across mpservelt and
loved it. I would recomend you do the following:

1. Put a link on webware site. Most people who use
servlets look there as well.
2. (Done) put a demo site up. The demo were excellent
and really helped me get up the learning curve fast.
3. Like with most things python, I love the fact that
if you don't understand something or want to change
the functionality you can look at the code.