[mod_python] Forcing a confirmation page after authentication

Todd Boland itodd at itodd.org
Wed Oct 6 16:16:25 EDT 2004

What I would recommend is an internal redirect after authentication.
Only redirect if they have not seen the message. in the handler that
displays the message which you internally redirected to, you could set
a cookie to indicate they've seen the message and add the link "<a
href=%s>continue</a>" % req.prev.unparsed_uri so they don't have to
re-navigate to the page they originally requested.

I hope I helped more than I confused you.

Todd