[mod_python] How to setup generic python handler

Elim Qiu elim at elinkage.net
Mon Oct 4 21:08:15 EDT 2004

My apache related installation is summarized as

Apache/2.0.51 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.0.51 OpenSSL/0.9.7d mod_python/3.1.3 Python/2.3.4 PHP/4.3.9

and I get mptest.py print out 'Hello World' ok. But I don't have any instruction telling me how to move
forward to complete the mod_python setup. Obviously in apache's configuration file
httpd.conf, I have to replace the lines
        AddHandler mod_python .py
        PythonHandler mptest
        PythonDebug On
With some really useful ones. But what are they? Thanks for any helps.