[mod_python] Re: Announcing: Mod_python Servlets

Nick nick at dd.revealed.net
Tue May 25 14:55:34 EDT 2004

Odd that this should be announced today as well, but I have been working on
a commercial web product that uses mod_python for some time now, and
recently I got all rights back to it and have been working toward making it
available as open source software.  I was just about to finish packaging it
up when I read the announcement here, so here's something else to add to the
mix.  It is a combination template/servlet engine called the Python Servlet
Engine (PSE).

Instead of outlining the features, just visit the home page at
http://nick.borko.org/pse where you can find the marketing hype (left over
from commercial days), the user's manual, and the source.  Feedback welcome.

Nick