[mod_python] xml, xslt mod_python FAQ inclusion

Frederick Grim fred at forsalebyowner.com
Tue Mar 9 12:54:26 EST 2004

Howdy all,
	I am wondering if the FAQ could get an inclusion like
	"Whats up with the 4suite tools and mod_python?"
		Reply: Don't bother they don't work together.   Tell yourself
	again and again "CGI is fun" and try again without mod_python
	or redesign your app entirely

	That entry would have saved me about a day.  Because they
don't and the issue outlined in
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/xml-sig/2003-June/009606.html
is apparently still unresolved.  Man I wished I'd never bothered...
	Fred
--
"Windows Longhorn will be like having a little cop right inside your computer"
	-- Jorge Lopez, MCSE