[mod_python] Unicode support?

Ross M Karchner ross at karchner.com
Thu Jun 24 11:30:37 EDT 2004

Maybe you need to change Apache's and/or Python's default character sets?

See the "Your Application and Unicode" and "Browser Behavior" sections
on this page:
http://dalchemy.com/opensource/unicodedoc/

Perhaps someone who knows more about this kind of stuff can comment on
that articles applicability to mod_python.

-Ross

(Jon-Pierre- apologies that you got this twice)