[mod_python] Returning HTTP_MULTI_STATUS from a custom handler

Damjan gdamjan at mail.net.mk
Mon Jun 14 18:24:01 EDT 2004

> I'm currently working on creating a WebDAV implementation in mod_python.

I obviously don't know what are your plans, but I have a suggestion.
Apache2 already has builtin WebDAV support, what you can do is a
mod_python auth handler that implements some inteligent ACL system and a
admin interface to manage the system.

And yes, you can use mod_dav and mod_python-3.1.3 together. (there were
some problems with older mod_python versions).

--
damjan | дамјан
This is my jabber ID --> damjan at bagra.net.mk <-- not my mail address!!!