[mod_python] Status of Mac OS X / Apache 1.3 / mod_python 2.7.10.

Antonio Rodriguez Antonio at Memora.com
Sat Jul 31 09:24:56 EDT 2004

Graham,

I was able to get it 2.7.10 to work on the stock apache with OSX by
just downloading the latest python and doing a framework build (after
moving aside the one that comes with OSX). This seems like it might
have caused a lot of headaches but std. python build as a framework
does pretty well on OSX.

AR