[mod_python] mod_python and apache2 in Mac OS X 10.3.4

Justin Ryan jryan at qutang.net
Thu Jul 15 11:04:36 EDT 2004

I have a default Apache2 build on OSX 10.3.4 with mod_python, but not
Server (I don't get apache2 pre-installed :-/).

Where I ran into problems was linking against python - Apple does not
include libpython2.3.a in their python distribution, so I rebuilt from
source and installed over theirs (you dont want to screw around with
multiple versions of python -- I tried this and got tons of 'version
mismatch' stuff in mod_py).

-=JR