[mod_python] mod_python and apache2 in Mac OS X 10.3.4

Sébastien Arnaud arnaudsj at mac.com
Thu Jul 15 07:50:03 EDT 2004

I have mod_python compiled and running with Apache 2.0.49 on OS 10.3.4.
I compiled Apache 2 from source via Fink
(http://fink.sourceforget.net). I also compiled python 2.3.4 via Fink
(Apple's built in Python is still 2.3.3 and is rarely updated) and it
is the one that is used by mod_python and everything is running fine.

Sébastien
arnaudsj at mac.com