[mod_python] Semaphores not cleaned up when running in debug mode

Miles Thibault miles at phgroup.com
Fri Jul 9 19:45:36 EDT 2004

Tried that.  Also tried kill -HUP and kill -TERM.  I'm not positive, but
I think -HUP is the same as httpd -k graceful and kill -TERM is the same
as httpd -k stop.  Regardless, when looking at strace, shutdown actions
do occur after receiving a signal, just not the removal of the semaphores.
Thanks,
Miles.