[mod_python] Subinterpreters and index.py

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Fri Jul 2 12:34:55 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Nicolas Lehuen wrote:

> This could be fixed in mod_python.publisher if the module_name was built
> using the path part, not only the file part (line 67 of publisher.py)

But if someone wanted to use path_info in their application, this wouldn't
work.

> and by loading the module by directly specifying the file to load and
> not adding the path of the file to the call to import_module (line 98).

It's not so much how you load the file as the name you give the module.
Right now it is the file name, I suppose it could be made the full path of
the file, though there may be some kind of a gotcha with this approach.

Also - have you looked at PythonInterpPerDrectory directive? Could this be
the solution to what you're looking for?

Grisha