[mod_python] running mod_python on Panther?

Oliver Mellet oliver at mellet.net
Tue Jan 27 06:28:04 EST 2004

I'm running the latest (3.12b) against the fink distribution of python, on
Apache2 (mpm-worker).  Like you, I had the same issue of the missing dso in
the
Apple distribution of python.  One problem I had was that even though it was
linked against the fink version of python, it was still starting the apple
version
in /usr/bin; you might try moving the apple version out of the way and
adding a
symlink to yours.