[mod_python] 3.1.2b and worker_mpm

Daniel West dwmp at opti.cgi.net
Sun Jan 18 02:47:04 EST 2004

Is anyone else out there using mod_python with the worker_mpm on Apache
2?  I'm having issues with requests getting mixed up.  I have an output
filter which is gathering information about requests and storing them in a
stats database and then it's calling filter.pass_on().  The problem is that
when I request a big image, I get part of the image in the response body,
and part of an unrelated html request in the response body.  So I have an
invalid image and someone else probably has an invalid html page.  I've
found this much easier to reproduce with larger files.  It only happens
when there is simultaneous traffic on the server.  If I redirect the
traffic to an older server and run tests on the mod_python server without
outside traffic then it runs just fine.

I'm running the latest cvs as of a week ago.  Apache 2.0.48.

Has anyone else experienced this?

-Dan