[mod_python] Newbie question: Fieldstorage is empty in the second handler

Arno Wilhelm a.w at quirxi.com
Fri Jan 9 14:12:31 EST 2004

Hello,

I have just started using mod_pyhon and have come to a problem I cannot find an
solution for:

In my html file there is a hidden input named PATH:

<FORM method="post" action="/qwer/eval.py">
<INPUT type="hidden" name="PATH" value="/mhanel/physik/1b/2002-11-24"/>
</FORM>

When the form is submitted the PATH variable reaches the authenhandler(req)
which I can give out to a file:

PATH=/schools/HTL-Imst/innenausbau/teachers/mhanel/physik/1b/2002-11-24

but after that it does not reach the following handler(req) function. It always
raises an KeyError since the PATH variable does not exist in this function anymore !
Can anyone point me to the right direction ?

cheers,

Arno