[mod_python] mod_python and mysql - wierd problem!

David Geller dg at sponsera.com
Thu Jan 8 15:54:56 EST 2004

1. As far as I know, I am not running any other apache modules using
MySQL ( I am not sure how to check this out definitely, but I cannot
seem to find any references anywhere to such modules....)

2. Yes, I built mysql,mod_python, python, MySQL, apache,.... from source.

Also, everything (my entire mod_python application, including all mysql
accessing), seems to run *fine* on my home machine (redhat8-based). It
is when I have tried running on our redhat-9-based server where these
problems start to appear....(note that I reuilt all the sources on the
redhat9 machine...)