[mod_python] Re: Beta Google groups vs. mailing list

Chad Whitacre chad at zetaweb.com
Sat Dec 4 17:40:26 EST 2004

Not sure who signed it up but the list is indeed registered w/ Gmane.
I've been using it successfully from Thunderbird for about a week now,
despite the TTW error. Does Google Groups support NNTP? I can't tell
that it does. This would be a net loss IMO, as it means less UI choice.
I would recommend filing a bug report w/ Gmane.

chad

P.S. Don't get me wrong, I'm an avid gmail user and fan of Google's UI
design. I would use gmail exclusively if they let me set the From
header. Choice trumps personal preference for a public list though.