[mod_python] mod_python error.

FC tme-h81 at myamail.com
Tue Aug 24 13:33:23 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am new on this mailing list and a new mod_python user.
While I was playing with mod_python I have noticed lines like this
following one in my apache error_log file. I have one of this error for
every request. Also, I am running FreeBSD 4.10, Python 2.3.4 and
apache/2.0.50

[Tue Aug 24 11:05:20 2004] [notice] child pid 21274 exit signal Abort
trap (6)

Can someone tell me what's wrong and how ca I fix it.

I am sorry to bother everyone if this issue has been already discussed
on this list.

Since I am learning mod_python, I am also interested by pointers on
docs or code samples.

Cheers
Fred