[mod_python] mod_python Live examples

Nick nick at dd.revealed.net
Tue Aug 17 11:37:31 EDT 2004

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:
> I'd like to add that we don't have to play into any of these camps,
> because there may well exist a better web development paradigm than any
> of the above, one that somehow takes advantage of Python's unique
> abilities that differentiate it from other languages. I don't believe it
> has been discovered quite yet, but I think that that should be the
> thinking - something that works well in Python, NOT something that is
> "like" JSP, or Servlets, etc.

Rah, rah!  That's why I really like Python so much.  It's so powerful and
versatile, and it stimulates that little center of my brain that enjoys
programming.  I love seeing all the new and inventive ways people are using
Python to accomplish tasks.  The language itself seems to encourage thinking
outside the box.

Nick