[mod_python] way to use PSP from publisher handler?

Seth Ladd seth at picklematrix.net
Tue Oct 14 13:18:02 EST 2003

Hello,

I've tried searching the docs and FAQ, but didn't find an immediate
answer to this.  I'd like to use the Publisher handler for all the
logic of the page, but I'd like the then forward (internally, not with
a redirect) to a PSP page.  This is all builtin to 3.1a (which I think
is great!).

Is there a way to use PSP as a template mechanism from within a
publisher handler?  I've seen Cheetah, which acts the way I would want,
but if I can use the builtin PSP, all the better. :)

Thanks!
Seth