[mod_python] Access to apache namespace in PythonPath

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Mon Nov 10 17:21:28 EST 2003

> Yes.  Each user has a subset of the Apache directory structure in his
> workspace, including a log directory, configuration
> directory, etc. --
> not the binaries or libraries at this point, but just about
> everything
> else.  So, in this arrangement, ServerRoot is dynamic.

Hmm... we have the same thing, only using virtual servers.  We split out
the conf to each directory and then use includes in the main conf.  Each
mini-conf only has the virtualhost lines that set the dir structure for
that server.  What are you getting from separate servers vs virtual
ones?  I'm not being a jerk, we here have several developers working as
well and just trying to see if there might be another way for us to
configure a web server.

Mike