[mod_python] HTML filtering

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Wed Mar 26 12:08:01 EST 2003

In httpd.conf, for the server add:

    <Files ~ "\.html$">
        SetHandler python-program
        PythonPath "sys.path+['/home/sites/mysite.com/modules']"
        PythonHandler www
        #PythonDebug On
    </Files>

With a www.py in the /home/sites/mysite.com/modules directory.  In
www.py you can put your request handler.

You might want to take a look at Albatross, it sounds very close to what
you are doing, http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/albatross/

Mike