[mod_python] supporting modular mod_python extensions vs. "folding" mod_psp

Todd Grimason todd at slack.net
Fri Jun 6 17:07:38 EST 2003

* Michael C. Neel <neel at mediapulse.com> [2003-06-06 16:55]:

> If you are open to see there might be a better way to do things, you can
> find python very helpful.  If you're looking to use the same "perl
> logic" or PHP that you always have, python will go against the grain
> with you.  It's really not that much different than C programmer moving
> to C++; the syntax change is deceptively simple and hide the real
> differences.

I'm not sure if this was specifically in response to my earlier post, but since I don't think anyone else mentioned PHP, I'm guessing so...

I clouded the issue by mentioning PHP - I only meant to point it out for it's widespread availablity - most definitely not for the language itself or the "PHP way" of doing things. Wishing I never mentioned it! ;-)

I will look into Albatross again, thanks.

--

toddgrimason*todd at slack.net