[mod_python] Re: Re: Mod_Python 2.7.8 and threading

Russell Yanofsky rey4 at columbia.edu
Sun Jun 1 19:58:30 EST 2003

Hey, thanks for your help. I installed apache 2 and everything began to
work! I still don't understand the behavior with apache 1.3. The fact that
apache code is not threadsafe doesn't explain why threading.Thread.start()
(which doesn't invoke any apache code) deadlocks. And AFAICT, there's only
one version of python installed on my system and it does support threading.
Oh well, hopefully apache 1.3 will go away soon.

- Russ