[mod_python] config tree for htaccess

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Wed Dec 17 19:00:47 EST 2003

Is there any way to get the config tree from any relevant .htaccess
files as well as just the httpd.conf file, or do I have to look for and
parse them manually? Also, is there any way to get the applicable
config lines from the httpd.conf file, i.e. the ones inside
<Directory>/<Files>/etc. blocks that apply to the current URI without
having to parse them all manually?

I'm writing a script that mimics FancyIndexing and it's mostly done
(i.e. it does just about everything except let you sort by headers,
including scanning the AddIcon/AddIconByType/AddDescription lines in
apache.config_tree(), and looks identical to the FancyIndexing in the
rendered version (i.e. the source is cleaner, but the result is
identical)), but it only uses the config directives in the root of
httpd.conf (i.e. the root of apache.config_tree()) and I'd like to make
it use all applicable directives.

--
Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org