[mod_python] PSP how to????

Scott Chapman scott_list at mischko.com
Mon Dec 8 22:06:53 EST 2003

On Monday 08 December 2003 14:31, Jason Tesser wrote:
> Is that release stable???

Yes.  It seems very good.  By the time you get to production, there will
likely be a new version out anyway.  :-)

P.S. I prefer Draco. It's design strikes me as very elegant.  I've made
mods such as making the templates so that they are able to be read from
a hash variable rather than a file.  This provides a great deal of
flexibility.  It's a very nice tool set.

Get Draco from CVS, not the production version, for use with 3.1.2b.

Scott