[mod_python] Mailing list archive link

Jay Dorsey jay at jaydorsey.com
Mon Dec 1 11:22:03 EST 2003

I was trying to download the mailing list archives this morning. From the front page of http://www.modpython.org I clicked on the "Mailing list archives are here" link. The "download the full raw archive" link points to http://www.modpython.org/pipermail/mod_python.mbox/mod_python.mbox which is a 404. Clicking the "more information about this list" link, which took me to the mailman page, then clicking the "Mod python archives" link took me to a page that was similar to the archive list linked on the front page of modpython.org. This page has what I assume to be the correct link to the mailing list archives: http://mailman.modpython.org/pipermail/mod_python.mbox/mod_python.mbox.

Sorry if this has already been posted--I've just started subscribing to the list and I searched the raw archives for mmention of this and found nothing.  Also, is there a user-friendly web interface for searching through the modpython mailing list archives?

--
Jay Dorsey
jay at jaydorsey dot com