[mod_python] Trouble getting mod_python BETA3 running with Apache 2 under linux (RedHat 7.2)

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Thu Sep 5 19:20:28 EST 2002

Jeff -

	Thanx for the offer. I'd be interested in trying it out if this is
indeed the problem. However, I don't see how it would be unless
something in quixote or mod_python has got a hard coded reference to
the python executable. I've got my python2.2 executable in the very
first path position. Also - for mod_python support, am I supposed to
have the qdemo directory be a subdirectory of the registered
mod_python directory (it isn't) or as a subdirectory of the htdocs
directory (where it is)? I'm not too clear on what kind of
integration is going on between mod_python, python, and quixote.

	thanx & later,

		Ben Scherrey