[mod_python] Python - MySql - Apache: Installation of mod_python on WinNT

Fabian Fagerholm fabbe at paniq.net
Wed Sep 4 09:25:13 EST 2002

On Wed, 2002-09-04 at 08:55, Rothmayer, Thomas wrote:
> Please support me with installation details of mod_snake and/or Webware (if
> necessary) on NT!
> Someone already has experience with my software triumvirat?

mod_snake is dead, but the remnants can be found on
http://sourceforge.net/projects/modsnake

The home page for Webware is http://webware.sourceforge.net/ and has
details about that.

Did you realize you sent your mail to the mod_python mailing list? If
you'd like to try mod_python for your web application, then please see
the mod_python home page: http://www.modpython.org/

There are detailed instructions, including a tutorial.

Have fun!

Fabian