[mod_python] Python - MySql - Apache: Installation of mod_python on WinNT

Rothmayer, Thomas Thomas.Rothmayer at borealisgroup.com
Wed Sep 4 07:55:15 EST 2002

Good morning all,

to add data to my MySql-database (and to display the query-results on a
browswer) I'm using PHP. It's running quite well.
But as I insert most of the data with several NumPy-scripts, I'd like to do
also the output with Python (e.g. graphs on the browser) in order not to get
too much different softwares.

I've already tried to install mod_snake (because Apache 2.0 is installed on
my computer) and WebWare/Webkit - without success.
My OS is WinNT, MySQLdb is installed.

Some changes I made:
httpd.conf:	LoadModule webkit_module modules/mod_webkit.dll
webkit.cgi:	#! c:\programme\python21\python

Please support me with installation details of mod_snake and/or Webware (if
necessary) on NT!
Someone already has experience with my software triumvirat?

Many thanks,
Thomas

the sender either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material
from any computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

www.borealisgroup.com