[mod_python] Compiling on MacOS X

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Wed Mar 20 11:12:20 EST 2002

I have successfully compiled mod_python on MacOS X 10.1.3.  I did it the
other night bored at the hotel on a business trip, because I didn't have
net access and wanted to debug some stuff.

I have actually planned on releasing it more properly, but I was having
issues with metapackages.. anyhow, here you go:

http://redivi.com/~bob/mod_python-2.7.6-osx.dmg.gz

-bob