[mod_python] Installing mod_python on Win98/Apache

George Harrison gharris at centauri.mb.ca
Fri Jul 19 00:18:58 EST 2002

After following the instructions in the documentation and copying the files
from D:\Program Files\Python22\lib\mod_python-x\lib\mod_python to
D:\Program Files\Python22\lib\mod_python;  I can launch Apache but when I
try to open mptest.py I get the following message in the error log:

[Thu Jul 18 23:50:19 2002] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] python_handler:
make_obcallback returned no obCallBack!

Does anyone know what is happening, or have a listing of where the files
are supposed to be in the python directory for this to work?

Thanks

gh