[mod_python] DCOracle2 w/ apache + mod_python under rh7.2 ?

Praveen Kumar pk1u at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 17:10:12 EST 2002

Same problem I posted last week; I've tried a few more
things ( described below ). Is anyone running this
config ?

Any suggestions on how I can go about debugging this
would be appreciated.

> Has anyone successfully used DCOracle2 w/ apache +
> mod_python under rh7.2 ?
>
> My system consists of rh7.2, apache1.3.26,
> mod_python-2.7.8, python2.1.3, Oracle9i .
>
> I see the following when my program accesses the
> DCOracle2 module:
>
>   File

"/usr/lib/python2.1/site-packages/DCOracle2/__init__.py",
> line 37, in ?
>     from DCOracle2 import   *
>
>   File

"/usr/lib/python2.1/site-packages/DCOracle2/DCOracle2.py",