[mod_python] Client certificate?

Conrad Steenberg conrad at hep.caltech.edu
Mon Feb 25 13:37:27 EST 2002

Hi

I've been using mod_python for a while now, and it works great, hats of
to Grisha and the other contributors :-)

Having an SSL-enabled Apache works transparently, but it would be useful
to access some of the internals stored by the mod_ssl module.
Specifically, I'm trying to access the client certificate presented to
the server, either for logging or authentication purposes.

Is this possibly stored in a mp_table object that can be accessed?

Any ideas welcome!

Conrad

--
| Conrad Steenberg                        |