[mod_python] Promoting Python as web application development language

vio vmilitaru at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 26 03:25:08 EST 2002

* Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe at paniq.net> [020826 02:59]:
> > Additionally, I do have serious problems with all this 'privacy' in your
> > procedure. I think this is a public issue where everybody is concerned, and
> > all communications on this topic should be in a 'public' forum, not private
> > emails. You'll notice that I took great care in CC-ing everything I received
> > on this to this public list, with the exception of couple of mails from you
> > and Rimon.
>
> This is not a public issue. It's an issue for interested parties - which
> is why I have been prepared to spend my own and others' bandwidth and
> time to solicit opinions and volunteers from the appropriate forums.

Sounds like we have a big difference of views here. Let's agree to disagree.

> Care and foresight have certainly been key words in your handling of
> this issue.

Touche :-)

> Well, this discussion has been going on for long enough and I thank
> Grisha for letting it happen on this mailing list.

Here we're in total agreement, so I'd like to join you in thanking Gregory.
Though, since mod_python is a core element of this topic (as far as I'm
concerned) I think it's only natural that such discussions take place on
precisely this public forum.

> Vio, could you please let us know if the ASF board has replied?

Obviously. As previously mentionned, as far as I'm concerned, all emails
related to this topic will be CC-ed to the mod_python list, for all to see
and have a chance to react to. This topic is of public interest.

Regards,
Vio