[mod_python] sessions again

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Wed Nov 14 19:41:02 EST 2001

I'm a refugee from PHP4 and would really like to
use something the equivalent of PHP4s sessions ?

I've spent hours going thru the mail archives and
there seems to be some reluctance (?) to accumulate
mod_python examples, or something... they're really
hard to find and essential when trying to learn python
itself, and how it fits in with mod_python, and keeping
the peace between 1.5, 2.0, 2.1 and...

Surely there is a site out there that specializes in
mod_python scripts ? I assumed modpython.org would
have heaps of examples, but nada except the handlers
included in the package itself. Strange.

--markc