[mod_python] I can't get apache to handle a .py file

Rick Bunke rbunke at helios.acomp.usf.edu
Sat May 12 16:12:43 EST 2001

On Fri, 11 May 2001, Devide Robert wrote:

> Rick Bunke wrote:
>
> > DocumentRoot "/home/myhome/Text/Web"
>  :
> > <Directory   "/home/myhome/Texts/Web/pytest">
>
> Text <-> Texts ???
>
> dave

Thanks, It works now.
That was the annoying little detail that I've been overlooking and
pulling my hair out over for three days now while thinking, it can't be
this hard!  :)

Thank You, again
Rick

we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be
this we should do freely and generously.
		- Ben Franklin (declining to take out a patent on the
				Franklin Stove)

Whenever there is a conflict between human rights and property rights,
human rights must prevail.
	           - Abraham Lincoln

Information is the currency of democracy.
		   - Thomas Jefferson