[mod_python] Example sites

Jonathan Pennington john at coastalgeology.org
Sat Jan 27 10:24:05 EST 2001

I am currently researching to re-program a database-driven site from
PHP/MySQL to Python/PostgreSQL. My problem is that, although I'm a
fairly competent Python programmer, I haven't done any mod_python or
python web work at all. I learn by example. I have the mod_python
manual, but does anyone have a code suite from a Python driven site
that I could see? It's always better for me to read code than to
figure out how to do something from scratch. Thanks.

-J
--
Jonathan Pennington		| http://coastalgeology.org
Site Manager			| Protection and stewardship