[mod_python] mod_python install woe

Hao Zhou hz at lexgen.com
Fri Jan 12 16:21:47 EST 2001

Hi everyone,

I got the following error message when I tried to install mod_python
on a Sun machine running SunOS 5.7 with Python 1.5.2.

Could any one shed some light on how to correct it? Thanks a lot!

Hao

/usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -DSSL -d /etc/local/apache/
Syntax error on line 121 of /etc/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /etc/local/apache/libexec/mod_python.so into server:
ld.so.1: /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd: fatal: relocation error: file
/etc/local/apache/libexec/mod_python.so: symbol __muldi3: referenced
symbol not found