[mod_python] cleaning up

riesch at nieuw.nl riesch at nieuw.nl
Fri Aug 31 13:39:06 EST 2001

hi there,

Something else. I'm now using the shelve and with multiple processes I'm using a lock on a file to protect the data located in the shelve. All goes well when I let the transaction complete normally.

However when I break it off pre-maturaly the locks remain on the file (the process isn't really dead, since apache saves that for another request and the locks arent't removed). I've allready registered a cleanup-handler, but this isn't called on a breakup.

Is there something else ?

Thanks ahead,
Richard