[mod_python] Apache Segfault

Alexis Iglauer aiglauer at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 01:59:20 EST 2000

This is (at least used to be) in the docs/FAQ/archives
somewhere - the mod_python module must be the first
module loaded for some unknown and untraceable reason.
 This problem and its solution seems to be appearing
on the list often, perhaps the answer to it should be
highlighted in the docs.

Ciao
Alexis