[mod_python] SUCCESS-- mod_python as DSO

Gregory Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Mon May 29 20:55:32 EST 2000

Curious.... I do most of my development and testing on FreeBSD 4.0 and
occasional testing on a Debian Linux (Potato) and a Sun Sparc (Sol 2.7).
On one FreeBSD system I have a very similar ClearModuleList set up (the
default FreeBSD Apache port install). I have LoadModule python_module dead
last and it works great...

I guess I'm going to have to install Red Hat somewhere, since it seems to
be the most popular thing out there....

--
  Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy
       grisha at modpython.org~