[mod_python] mod_python 2.0

Gregory Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Mon May 22 19:19:38 EST 2000

Is out on the site - http://www.modpython.org/

(well, as soon as the DNS changes take effect - the site has moved to
another server.)

It has quite a bit of documentation improvements, especially the
installation section, as well as some significant code fixes, though no
new features. I think this version should be more or less stable because
since 1.9 I haven't really found any really major bugs or had reports of
instability, except during the install process, which is quite normal.

Unless something major turns up in the very near future, an announcement
to comp.lang.python will follow, as well as links on Python and Apache
site requested, which should up the user base a bit.... :-)

Grisha