[mod_python] Problems with mod_python and Apache 1.3.14-3

Gregory Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Wed Dec 20 15:48:26 EST 2000

May be it's be it's because I created them on Red Hat 2.6.

Perhaps I should take those RPM's off the site altogether, they seem to do
little good but confuse people and take up my time since there are
different variations of RedHat... (Mandrake?) I don't really have any
access to all those systems nor do I understand or like Red Hat enough to
be able to support those things.

Perhaps some Red Hat fan would like to volunteer to maintain the
RPM's? Your job would be to create all versions of RPM's every time there
is a release and perhaps answer questions about them on the list.

Grisha