[mod_python] "static" content is 404'ed

Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y) mihamina at lab.vectoris.fr
Tue Mar 3 04:11:35 EST 2009

Hi all,
This is the tree view:
http://lab.vectoris.fr/projects/vectoris/browser/EncycloPyDia/trunk
The template:
http://lab.vectoris.fr/projects/vectoris/browser/EncycloPyDia/trunk/index.html
The python script:
http://lab.vectoris.fr/projects/vectoris/browser/EncycloPyDia/trunk/index.py

The final goal is to make an FCKEditor appear.
My working copy is reachable (for me) at:
http://localhost/~mihamina/EncycloPyDia/
(I put the trunk into my $HOME/public_html/)

The intermediate problem is: when trying to reach
http://localhost/~mihamina/EncycloPyDia/tmp or
http://localhost/~mihamina/EncycloPyDia/fckeditor or
http://localhost/~mihamina/EncycloPyDia/source ...
wich exist, I face a 404 HTTP error.

Seems only *.py are allowed to be requested.

The FCKEditor is made of an iframe located in
http://localhost/~mihamina/EncycloPyDia/fckeditor/editor/fckeditor.html

Due to the current behaviour, it's not reached.
What should I setup in order to let some filesystem directories to be
reached?

Thank you.
--
                             Chef de projet chez Vectoris