[mod_python] mod_python & Leopard

Brian brianlong at cox.net
Tue Mar 18 23:27:04 EDT 2008

Jorey ::

That did it!  With one modification.

I found on another site that MacPorts creates a .bash_profile in your home directory (/Users/name of home directory).  In there is the path to their version.  I opened that file and edited the path to /System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/bin, re-ran configure, make, make install and it worked!

Thanks for the help!  Of course Graham too!