[mod_python] Apaches and Pythons and Tigers, oh my!

Eric Brunson brunson at brunson.com
Mon Mar 10 13:08:33 EDT 2008

So you just wrote to complain?  No help, no recommendations?  Just fix
stuff so it runs on the platform you like?

Since thousands of Linux users around the world have no problem with
these set ups, I would think the problem lies in OS X.  I like it too,
but I don't use it for software development.  Maybe you should be
complaining to Apple and not the Open Source community.

I think you accurately summarize your view on the matter in your post
script.  You expect someone else to do it for you.